About this episode
Andrey comes on the episode of End of the Chain with host Samuel McCulloch to discuss Incognito blockchain, a sidechain built for transactional privacy. He gives the run down about running a node, on-chain privacy and the growth of the network.
Where to find the show
What to listen for
- How the idea for Incognito came about from a payroll use case for creating private transactions in stable coins.
- Why Privacy should be an option for all digital transactions, regardless of which chain or protocol you use.
- How Incognito works as a privacy sidechain that runs in parallel to the Ethereum network.
- How its mint/burn proofs make transactions untraceable and prevent malicious attacks.
- How Incognito decide to design ‘smart’ hardware and 'build' its validator network.
- Why Incognito built a physical plug and play node and made this open-source for other projects to use.
- What the team has planned for 2020 and beyond.
- How DeFi makes privacy and the ability to shield financial transactions even more important as more and more assets move on-chain.
- Why facial recognition will eventually allow your physical and digital identities to be completely traceable in a cashless society.
- How Incognito’s newly created PDEX can be a sidechain to any protocol providing privacy to all.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
If you like End of the Chain you can help support the show by doing one of the following:
- Help keep this show going by sending us $5
- Donate to our Gitcoin Grant
- Make a Tip - Send me an email after so I can mention you on the show.
Bitcoin: USE THIS LINK FOR ADDRESS REUSE
If you are interested in sponsoring the show please send me an email.